How to use PDF to ePUB?
The PDF to ePUB converter enables you to convert PDF files to an ebook reader compatible format ePUB.
To perform the conversion, you need to take the following steps:
- Upload the PDF files to be converted to ePUB. There are a few ways you can go about this:
- Drag files into the browser for example from your Desktop, or Windows Explorer or Finder on Mac.
- Click "Browse" to open a file picker and select files from your computer. You can select multiple files at once.
- Upload files from Google Drive or Dropbox by clicking on their respective icon in the upload area. You will need to authenticate with the corresponding cloud service and then select the files from the interface that pops up.
- Click "PDF to ePUB" to go ahead and perform the conversion.
You will then be redirected to the download page where you can download the converted ePUB files once processed. The file names refer to the original file name (origfile.ePUB). Simply click on Download to download each file. Note that you need to be logged in with an account to be able to download files. If you do not have an account, you can sign up for one and download your file right away.